Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Open For Business!


After careful planning and lots of preparation, I am pleased to announce re*kindle is open for business!

I started re*kindle, my Etsy vintage shop, in March of 2008. It was a thriving little shop but then became a bit neglected due to a queasy pregnancy and subsequent adventures in new mama-hood.

I'm back... and so excited about a brand new look and fresh new start! I have a handsome, hearty inventory I can't wait to share, but first... bring on the holidays.


Be sure to stop by my shop to see what else is in store! New inventory will be added regularly, and I have big plans to add upcycled and a few vintage-inspired handmade pieces to the mix.

And visit this blog (hello!) for tales of thrifting adventures, (well-intentioned) crafty pursuits, and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment